The Google Expeditions iOS app released on September 19, 2016! You can get the iOS app here and the Android app here. To help you get familiarized with the iOS version, I've created a handy User Guide that can be used by both the teacher and the students. Feel free to download, print, and share this FREE Google Expeditions iOS User Guide!
Drop Down Nav Bar
- Blog Home
- Connect with Me!
- Workshops & Presentations
- Jump on the Virtual Tour Bus
- Mastering Google Classroom in an iPad World
- Expand Your Googlescope! (w/ even more great apps)
- HACK THE CLASSROOM! (Hands on w/ Add-ons)
- Revolutionize the Research Process w/ Google Apps
- Mastering the Classroom Workflow w/ Doctopus & Goobric
- Google Apps for the iPad: A Quick Fire Showcase!
- Redefining Learning in a Google Apps Classroom
- What Can Google Classroom Do For You?
- Google Tour Builder - Intro & Walkthrough
- Creating & Maintaining an Automated Online Help Desk w/ GAFE
- I Can Do What With Social Media?
- The GAFE Dojo
- Virtual Reality in Education
- Conferences & Events
- YouTube Playlists
- Google Posts
- Apple Posts
- #EdTechTidBits of the Week
- GAFE Resources
Monday, September 19, 2016
Thursday, September 08, 2016
Did you catch the Apple Special Event on September 7, 2016? They announced the new iPhone 7, AirPods, and the new Apple Teacher Program! You can watch the keynote presentation here but read on to learn how you can become an Apple Teacher!
Sunday, July 31, 2016
While working at a public elementary school as a Technology Coordinator back in 2013-2104, I wanted to find an efficient (and free) way to implement a help desk support system with Google Apps. I created the Automated Online Help Desk w/ Google Apps based on this developers tutorial. Read on to learn how you can easily create one for your school!
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Monday, May 16, 2016
As of it's release on May 16, 2016, Google Spaces is not yet available for Google Apps for Education accounts. But since gaining access to it with my personal Google account, I can't help but think how this might impact the classroom. Continue reading for an explanation of Spaces and some ideas for how it might be used with teachers and students in the future.
Tuesday, April 26, 2016
In an effort to help build upon the resource site I'm developing and to grow the #VRinEDU community, I'm asking for your help! I'm currently crowdsourcing two types of information: student devices and favorite VR apps. To help contribute and become part of the #VRinEDU community, read on!
Monday, April 25, 2016
With the explosion of +Google Cardboard (and Google Expeditions), my interest lately has been with the idea of students and teachers creating virtual reality and 360° content. So I've been exploring the market for an affordable 360° camera. I thought it might be helpful to others if there existed a comparison chart of all the affordable 360° cameras out there. Read further for my top pick and a handy (and constantly updated) comparison chart!