I have very long drives to school and back home again during the weekday and the radio just doesn't cut it. So instead, I fill my phone with iTunes podcasts and the enjoy the learning as I drive. One of my new favorite podcasts just started in January 2017, the Google Teacher Tribe podcast with +Kasey Bell and +Matt Miller.
Drop Down Nav Bar
- Blog Home
- Connect with Me!
- Workshops & Presentations
- Jump on the Virtual Tour Bus
- Mastering Google Classroom in an iPad World
- Expand Your Googlescope! (w/ even more great apps)
- HACK THE CLASSROOM! (Hands on w/ Add-ons)
- Revolutionize the Research Process w/ Google Apps
- Mastering the Classroom Workflow w/ Doctopus & Goobric
- Google Apps for the iPad: A Quick Fire Showcase!
- Redefining Learning in a Google Apps Classroom
- What Can Google Classroom Do For You?
- Google Tour Builder - Intro & Walkthrough
- Creating & Maintaining an Automated Online Help Desk w/ GAFE
- I Can Do What With Social Media?
- The GAFE Dojo
- Virtual Reality in Education
- Conferences & Events
- YouTube Playlists
- Google Posts
- Apple Posts
- #EdTechTidBits of the Week
- GAFE Resources
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Monday, February 13, 2017
Emojis are all the rage these days! We use them to communicate in text messages, we decorate our photos with them, there is even a movie about them. Wouldn't it be great if we could create our own. Or better yet, have students create them for the classroom! Find out how within (and get a free EdTechnocation Emoji sticker!)...
Friday, February 03, 2017
CONTEST! Win Free Registration to Google Classroom in Paradise with Alice Keeler and Michael Fricano II!
Do you love Alice Keeler, the queen of spreadsheets, and her blog and books? Then you'll want to attend Google Classroom in Paradise on July 1st in Honolulu, HI! Here's your chance to earn a free registration!
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Tuesday, December 06, 2016
December 7, 2016 will mark 75 years since the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor, a day that took the lives of many and changed the course of history for the entire world. It is a day that we never forget and a day that, we as teachers, should always take time to share with our students. When I was a 4th/5th grade educator teaching students about World War II, we would find our information from books, pictures, articles, and web resources. I couldn't simply take them on a field trip to significant sites from history. But now-a-days we can, with virtual reality.
Saturday, November 12, 2016
Did you ever watch "Dexter's Laboratory" on Cartoon Network and wish you could have your very own science lab? I did and now I do, with MEL Chemistry! And there's a Virtual Reality component! Check out my video demo of one of their science experiments and find out how VR can enhance your learning of chemistry!
Tuesday, November 01, 2016
Are you ready to dive into Virtual Reality in your classroom? Now is the time! There are tons of free and inexpensive content out there: apps, websites, lesson plans, and creation tools. I've created a list of my top 10 Virtual Reality resources that you can use right now in your classroom!