I created a personalized favicon for my blog today! A favicon is the little icon you see next to the website address in the address bar. It is a logo/representation of the website. Can you tell what it is? Let me know in the comments what you think.
I used the website http://www.favicon.cc/ to create it. It gives you a 16 x 16 grid and a color palette to draw out your favicon. Then you can download it to your computer and use on your website or blog.
You can also create animated favicons and publish them under the creative commons license. If you have some free time, check out their "Top Rated Icons" directory and the "Latest Icons" directory for some inspiration.
Drop Down Nav Bar
- Blog Home
- Connect with Me!
- Workshops & Presentations
- Jump on the Virtual Tour Bus
- Mastering Google Classroom in an iPad World
- Expand Your Googlescope! (w/ even more great apps)
- HACK THE CLASSROOM! (Hands on w/ Add-ons)
- Revolutionize the Research Process w/ Google Apps
- Mastering the Classroom Workflow w/ Doctopus & Goobric
- Google Apps for the iPad: A Quick Fire Showcase!
- Redefining Learning in a Google Apps Classroom
- What Can Google Classroom Do For You?
- Google Tour Builder - Intro & Walkthrough
- Creating & Maintaining an Automated Online Help Desk w/ GAFE
- I Can Do What With Social Media?
- The GAFE Dojo
- Virtual Reality in Education
- Conferences & Events
- YouTube Playlists
- Google Posts
- Apple Posts
- #EdTechTidBits of the Week
- GAFE Resources