Today, I came across a post on Google+ by +George Station about a MOOC being offered through Leeward Community College, a local college in my state, by Dr. Melissa Kaulbach. It begins on Sept. 2 and the focus is on "How to Teach Online!"
News Article: http://facultyecommons.org/moocing-in-hawaii/
How to Teach Online MOOC Blog Post: http://blogs.leeward.hawaii.edu/teachonline/
Register for the MOOC: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ns58fQzCIOk6yTNqpIOBKXxiE19Oprs27xRcalI9mmU/viewform
I'll be participating as much as I can, as I am both interested in the power of a MOOC as well as teaching online.
Drop Down Nav Bar
- Blog Home
- Connect with Me!
- Workshops & Presentations
- Jump on the Virtual Tour Bus
- Mastering Google Classroom in an iPad World
- Expand Your Googlescope! (w/ even more great apps)
- HACK THE CLASSROOM! (Hands on w/ Add-ons)
- Revolutionize the Research Process w/ Google Apps
- Mastering the Classroom Workflow w/ Doctopus & Goobric
- Google Apps for the iPad: A Quick Fire Showcase!
- Redefining Learning in a Google Apps Classroom
- What Can Google Classroom Do For You?
- Google Tour Builder - Intro & Walkthrough
- Creating & Maintaining an Automated Online Help Desk w/ GAFE
- I Can Do What With Social Media?
- The GAFE Dojo
- Virtual Reality in Education
- Conferences & Events
- YouTube Playlists
- Google Posts
- Apple Posts
- #EdTechTidBits of the Week
- GAFE Resources