Drop Down Nav Bar
- Blog Home
- Connect with Me!
- Workshops & Presentations
- Jump on the Virtual Tour Bus
- Mastering Google Classroom in an iPad World
- Expand Your Googlescope! (w/ even more great apps)
- HACK THE CLASSROOM! (Hands on w/ Add-ons)
- Revolutionize the Research Process w/ Google Apps
- Mastering the Classroom Workflow w/ Doctopus & Goobric
- Google Apps for the iPad: A Quick Fire Showcase!
- Redefining Learning in a Google Apps Classroom
- What Can Google Classroom Do For You?
- Google Tour Builder - Intro & Walkthrough
- Creating & Maintaining an Automated Online Help Desk w/ GAFE
- I Can Do What With Social Media?
- The GAFE Dojo
- Virtual Reality in Education
- Conferences & Events
- YouTube Playlists
- Google Posts
- Apple Posts
- #EdTechTidBits of the Week
- GAFE Resources
Monday, November 18, 2013
I'm a teacher. What can I do with Twitter?
On Tuesday, November 19, 2013 I'll be participating in a discussion on Linda Lindsay's Google+ Hangout on Air, Google Rocks Hawaii #14 - WHO to Circle? WHO to follow?
I'm sharing resources and talking about the value of Twitter in your PLN (Professional Learning Network).
I'll mainly be referring to a site I created for a conference session I led during the Kamehameha Schools EdTech Conference in June 2013.
My session was titled I Can Do What With Social Media? and I shared with educators a variety of Social Media options that can greatly enhance your PLN (Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and Pinterest).
For Google Rocks, I'll be focusing on the section, Twitter in your PLN. In this section I dissect a tweet, break down hashtags and Twitter chats, and share a variety of resources to help you get going with your Twitter account.
Check out the site and join us for Google Rocks Hawaii #14 - WHO to Circle? WHO to follow?, a LIVE Google+ Hangout on Air by Linda Lindsay! Here is her Youtube Playlist.