Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Curated List of the Best Youtube Channels for Educators

My PLN has helped curate this great list of educational Youtube Channels!
With the help of my PLN, I've collected some of the best Youtube channels for teachers and students. 









Below is a publicly accessible Google Document with commenting enabled. I started a list of my favorite Youtube Channels for a presentation I recently gave, and in planning to blog about my list, I thought I'd turn to my #EduAwesome PLN for an even more extensive list. Shout-outs to +Sarah Staudt+Elizabeth McCarthy+Kathy Wegley+Tim Freitas+Trevor Naidoo, and +Butch Wilson!

My favorite channel for educators: +Jeffrey Bradbury's TeacherCast.net. He has some great podcasts and video tutorials specifically for educators!

My favorite channel for students: +YouTube EDU's Primary & Secondary Education. I appreciate how they further organize the video content into subject areas.


Click to access the Google Doc directly.
Create a comment or suggestion to add your favorite channels!